TRYING TOO HARD TO GET A MAN ATTENTION?
LADIES, It's okay to let a man know you're interested, but showing too much interest may make him less interested in you. When someone really likes you, you don't have to try so hard. If you have to try hard to get his ATTENTION, mostly you'd never get it. You would get his eyes, a few hours, a kiss or even the DICK, but not his undivided attention. Some of you would disagree with this, and that is fine because there're always exceptions. For those of you that are okay with an eye glance, a ONE-NIGH STAND, or just some head trying TOO HARD might work out.
- Calling and texting more than he’s replying of calling you
- Coming around uninvited or popping up at place you know he’d be at
- Constantly calling or asking his friends question about him
- Suggesting sex, asking him over or using sexting to get him to show interest
- Facebooking him, E-mailing him, texting him, following his tweets, driving by his house, or in any way attempting to initiate some kind of contact
- Stalking: Let him breath, give him space, let him think. Maybe he likes you but you don't give him a chance to realize that